Search This Blog

September 21, 2015

Back with a Vengence

It's been quite some time since I've been actively geocaching, or actively posting to this blog.  Both of those things change NOW!  With my Garmin eTrex 20 in hand and 2 kids that have struck more of an interest in caching, we're ready to start logging some serious finds.  If you look back at the older posts on here you'll see that I had all my gear stolen in 2012.  Since then I found a few caches in 2013, NO caches in 2014, and up until about a week ago none for 2015.  Why?  I don't have a good answer.  At first it was because I didn't have a GPS, and you know how sometimes you just fall out of a habit, well that's what happened I guess.

I've been busy this past week however logging about 10 finds, placing a new cache, and performing maintenance on another of my caches.  As a family we enjoy the walks and the thrill of the hunt.  The kids also like to get the little trinkets and other "geo-swag" we sometimes I find.  Myself, I like finding trackables, and signature items.  In fact I'm planning to start making my very own signature items to place into caches from hence forth.  So if you are doing any Geocaching in New England, you just might find some of my stuff.  Especially if you are anywhere near the White Mountains of New Hampshire.

See you out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment